Do you like getting your hair coloured but you have a fear of damaging your hair? Don’t worry. Here is a perfect hair colour solution for you. There is a way to paint your hair with funky colours without damaging it and more importantly having the colour permanently on your hair.
Getting your hair dyed differently is cool, but there are some people out there who do not want to go permanent with the hair colour. So, they can try chalk. It’s safe for hair use and can be washed off with shampoo.
Hair chalk is available in all different colours. You can ask for whatever colour you want and you will get it. You’ll get a dark shade if you want and you can also go blonde. If you are looking forward to giving your hair a funky effect temporarily then you can go for the hair colour chalk.
Wetting your hair before applying the hair colour and then blow drying it after using the hair colour will give your hair a brighter and darker look. There are different chalk brands available in the market, and you can pick whatever you like the most. There are dry and liquid chalks available with easy and one-time use.
You can use the hair chalk on coloured or bleached hair both. The colour intensity may vary in some cases because of the texture of the hair. If you have dark hair, then you can apply the chalk to slightly wet hair, but if you have blonde hair, then you have to use the hair colour chalk while your hair is thoroughly wet. You can use this chalk hair colours as much as you like. It is recommended not to use these hair colours on a daily basis as these chalks contain some ingredients which can remove the moisture from your hair.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of using hair chalk. Let’s talk about some pros first-
- The main advantage is that it allows your hair a lot of flexibility. You can style your hair the way you want to. You can try some unusual and creative looks and adjust it according to your outfits and other styling accessories.
- If you do not want to go permanently, then you can remove it after washing your hair.
Here are some disadvantages-
- There are some health risks which you can face because of chalk hair colour. It contains some ingredients which cause allergies or low-level carcinogenic effect.
- It can sometimes damage the roots of your hair if used on a daily basis.
- Hair chalk can only be washed with shampoo, and it is colour residue. It can stain your tower or clothes after the first wash.
These were some advantages and disadvantages of using some hair chalk colour, but it will always come in handy if you want a quick style for your hair. You can always put it top on your list if you want to go for temporary hair colour.