Most people are compelled to exercise just for the sake of physical fitness and toning up one’s body but at the same time forget easy exercising is the key to actual fitness. Do what you feel would make you happy and don’t force anything on yourself. So here is what you can do for easy exercising.
1. Divert yourself or train with a friend: People do love to train and exercise with their friend but sometimes that is not a very practical thing to do, well it really isn’t my cup of coffee. So what is that, that would make a difference? TV, songs, workout DVD’s, books or magazines is surely to make up for an exercising partner. Many people would listen to book on tape which actually helps overlook the time.
2. When to do it? Do it first thing in the morning: Don’t wait for the day to end. Do it before anything comes up and takes up all your time or before you are full and wired. If you don’t get to do it, the first thing In the morning, then various things would turn up and eventually when you would have time in the end, you would be too tired to do it. So try easy exercising, what best start you could have to your day than with some muscles being toned up.
3. Sleep & eat properly: Have sufficient food and sleep well. It’s sure to make a huge difference. Sleep early and wake up early. Make up a routine which gives you proper time for resting and eating. Proper eating and sleeping habits would help you maintain an optimum energy level so that you could last throughout the day, without being too much tensed and tired.
4. Do what you love and love what you do: You might sometimes feel bored of following a particular exercise chart, Go ahead and get a change. Changes are important for keeping yourself motivated. Well that’s what easy exercising is all about. If you run and you completely hate doing it, then it is unlikely to have any effect on you. You would just find reasons to get yourself out of it. On the other hand if you love cycling, you would certainly look for opportunities and take time for doing it. You would somehow make it work even though you are completely drained and burnt out. Bottom line train for something, that would satisfy you, its really motivating and the actual essence of easy exercising.
5. Have some caffeine or beet juice to your cup: I would certainly go for beet juice, which ideally and probably would be better (natural and healthy). Survey results show that people who had beetroot juice about 2 hours before their workout required less oxygen while exercising, and hence increased their running or cycling efficiency by 20% , which means they could exercise longer before they pulled in. Perhaps you might even want to go with caffeine, so 200mg before exercise is more than enough, to burn those extra calories not only before but also after you finish your workout. That is what I call easy exercising.
Hope this helped you with making your fitness regime easy. It’s really hard to take out time for keeping your body fit. Everybody is quite engrossed in the daily chore to even realize how they are harming their body. Stick to easy exercising which could help ease you up a bit.
Easy exercising guys!
Author: Somil Bhargava
Originally Posted on : newsandfunn ( now http://smuggbugg.com)